Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    Just figured I'd give those interested in the RZ Trainer some more footage to watch... as you can see, it doesn't come back to you properly all the time and sometimes that makes it tough to recover the ball without manuevering quite a bit.

    At the very end of the first segment of throwing you can see the football doesn't quite go as far as normally before the cord retracts... I believe I screwed up and stepped on the cord (and didn't know it) and when I threw it, that caused the cord to scrape against my arm (very hard, too) and it rubbed it raw... it burns pretty badly but hey, that's the price I pay for not being careful.

    I throw a few good spirals but most of my throws sadly go out of view before you can really see what they're doing. Because of the low camera quality it makes it even harder to see what the ball is doing, but this video isn't about throwing spirals, it's about showing the RZ Trainer to those that are interested in it (as I said before.)

    The only other beef I have with it is that the football it comes with always seems to be "slick" for some reason. This makes it tough to get good throws and you can see me rubbing my hands on my pants like 50 times throughout the video in order to try and make things more comfortable. I'm not sure why it always seems so slick, but it may just be the material on the outside of the football... either that or I just have really sweaty hands (which I wouldn't doubt, heh.)

    The part at the end where I throw it is when it is off of the cord, and I screwed up and nearly hit the camera with it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Anyhow, enjoy!

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xX39DNtaa5o
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    Update:
    Here's my arm after the rope-burn-like effect:
    armburnsg1th

    Take my word for it: If you ever get this thing, BE CAREFUL how you throw it to make sure you aren't holding the cord down with your foot, because you WILL PAY. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    you throw like a girl. you could never quarterback my team. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    Mmm Hmm. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    Candy Arm!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    What the heck do you mean by that? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    Dude i'm sorry but you really do throw like a girl, those vids are the funniest things i've ever seen!
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    Honestly chubz you may have a candy arm or whatever, but your throwing motion does look pretty good, it looks like you follow through correctly anyway.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RZ Trainer Footage (Yep, me throwing again)

    [ QUOTE ]
    Dude i'm sorry but you really do throw like a girl, those vids are the funniest things i've ever seen!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I don't throw like a girl.. I've watched several videos of players throwing and I think it looks right.

    [ QUOTE ]
    Honestly chubz you may have a candy arm or whatever, but your throwing motion does look pretty good, it looks like you follow through correctly anyway.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thanks.. I've worked on it for about 1-2 years, so I'm glad it at least looks OK. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •